- I hope I don’t jinx it but after some unseasonably warm temperatures of the weekend, I think Fall is finally here to stay! I broke out my new cardigan from Pink Blush over the weekend may have pushed it a bit since it was 82º but at least we looked cute and color coordinated, right?
- I just received a Felt Letter Board from Felt Like Sharing and it is absolutely ah-mazing! I can’t wait to start styling it for y’all. And how awesome is the layout page on their site where you can test out your layout before you put it on your board?? Genius! Definitely check them out if you’re in the market for one.
- If you follow me on Instagram you saw that we got Liam’s first haircut this weekend. I know they’re necessary but whyyyyy does it make him look like he’ll be in kindergarten tomorrow? Make it stop.
- We finally picked pumpkins on Sunday (better late than never, right?) and Liam loved it so much! We went to a local produce stand by our house so not an actual pumpkin farm but they had a mini corn maze set up and bounce houses for the little and big kids. It was the first time he’d been in a bounce house that was actually his size and it was so cute! He absolutely loved it. Can’t wait to make these things traditions.
- Not sure how I feel about this microwave pasta cooker but I’m definitely intrigued. An almost 5 star review on Amazon is impressive but can it really be that good? We don’t eat a ton of pasta but we do make it sometimes for Liam if we’re having something he won’t eat so this would be convenient so we don’t have more dishes to clean.
- I need your baby monitor recommendations! We got a Motorola monitor off our registry and then a VTech hand-me-down from my brother and sister-in-law and they both have had the same issue. The charging port stops working and the battery never charges and then turns off in the middle of the night. Give me all of your baby monitor recommendations please while we hunt for a new one! Although, it seems the Infant Optics is the way to go.
- I want to bake all the Fall things but don’t want to gain all of the Fall weight. Looks like everyone I work with will be benefiting from my urge to bake all the things!
- Related to the above, our cruise is just over a month away and I cannot wait! We just checked in and it’s starting to feel real! But that said, I need to not eat any sweet treats until after I’m in the clear of bathing suit season. Which will be next to impossible since Halloween is in two weeks and Thanksgiving is right around the corner.
- We’re a few months late but after a recommendation from a friend, I played Moana and Sing! for Liam over the weekend and he loved them! He absolutely loves music and singing (clearly he takes after his former show choir mama) and dances and claps like a madman and it is so cute! Oddly enough, Tyler and I aren’t even mad that the songs are constantly stuck in our heads.
- Now that Liam is over a year we have officially transitioned him to sippy cups from bottles. But now I feel like my entire life is covered in milk spills. Do any cups not leak?! Seriously if there are any that won’t end up leaking all over me, my child, my floor, my couch (you see where this is going) please fill me in! I’ve tried to give him the Nuk Active cups and he refuses to drink from them. Sooo yeah, ideas please!
Previous Let’s Talk Tuesday Posts:
Please follow and like us: