- Our house was taken over by a mystery illness this weekend and it looks like we are finally making a turn for the better. Poor Liam had his first real bout of getting physically ill all over the place. It was so sad and I felt so bad for him. However, I was sick as a dog with a head cold/sinus infection and could breath and, as it turns out, the best time to lose your sense of smell is when your kid pukes all over the place. There’s always a silver lining.
- If you didn’t see my post yesterday with my picks from the Sephora VIB Sale, BuzzFeed actually did a post with some of their picks too and even picked one of the same gift sets I did! Make sure to check it out before this weekend! They have a ton of great deals right now so it’s a great time to stock up on some Christmas gifts.
- Also, they shared the Dyson Blow Dryer and I have seen this dryer a few times at my hair salon. FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS for a hair dryer?! And it has a hole in it? I can’t. Can it really be $400 good?
- One day while Tyler was out last week I binge watched all of Stranger Things Season 2 but the last episode. I should probably be ashamed of myself but I’m not. Not even a little bit. I finally finished the final episode and OMG. So good. Whyyyyy must they make it so good and then make you wait a year (or even two I read somewhere!) for the next season? Not fair I tell you!
- I’ve never been much of a Black Friday shopper but I have a small obsession with festive socks so clearly I’ll be the first in line for Old Navy’s $1 sock sale!
- Since Thanksgiving is next week (holy crap, how is that even possible?), that means the Victoria Secret Fashion Show is right around the corner. Tell me why they think it’s ok to plan a fashion show with beautiful, incredibly thin women prancing down a runway right after people have stuffed their faces to the point of needing to wear pants with elastic waists? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I watch it every year but still. If they could move it to like July that would be great.
- Thanks to Facebook, I just saw that they came out with Oreo candy canes? How in the world can they taste like a real Oreo? Now, a candy cane flavored Oreo is something I could get down on. Don’t think I’ll be buying any Oreo candy canes any time soon though.
- Liam has his first holiday event that we’re invited to this week and I’m oddly excited to go. It’s nothing major but consider this is your warning for the IG spam later this week. But that will be nothing compared to the Christmas Pageant! Can’t wait!
- We’re trying to plan outfits for our Christmas Card picture while we’re on our cruise. But since we’re going to be in the tropics, do we wear (and thus pack) seasonally appropriate outfits? Or just rock whatever we’re wearing that day and take a picture with Mickey Mouse by the Christmas Tree and call it a day? Help me!
- Have you heard that cheese has the same effects on your brain as heroin? Could explain why I can give up just about anything but cheese just isn’t one of them.
Previous Let’s Talk Tuesday Posts:
Please follow and like us: