- So, in case you have been living under a rock for the past few weeks, there was an eclipse yesterday and it was all people could talk about. Am I the only one that just thought it was kind of “meh”? I mean it was cool but it just wasn’t travel hundreds of miles and pay out the wazoo for a hotel room cool for me. Pretty sure I’m in the minority with that one though.
- We’re going back to the beach just for the night and, even if it’s brief, I can’t wait to get my feet back in the sand. I can already use a good dose of Vitamin Sea.
- Did you know there is a Starbucks in the CIA Headquarters at Langley? Craziness. Guess all those spies need their caffeine!
- Ummm you can apply to be on the Disney Moms Panel?! The approval process sounds pretty intense but sign me up!
- It’s no secret I’m a pickle lover (Liam even loves them too!) and I saw this Dill Pickle Hummus and now I need to make it immediately.
- We’re in that weird time between Summer TV and Fall TV but TNT’s The Last Ship came back on and Tyler and I are psyched! If you haven’t watched it and like military shows with a twist, you should binge it STAT.
- Later this week I’m having my first photoshoot for the blog and I couldn’t be more excited! And nervous. I’ve done professional photos before but not for a business so it adds another level of anxiety. Hoping for good weather!
- While on vacation my Mom introduced me to wine from Aldi. I’m usually a die hard Trader Joe’s wine kinda girl but I may have been converted. One bottle was only $2.99 and it was good!
- We have officially entered the world of tantrums. Like throw yourself down on the floor and kick and cry your eyes out tantrums. Before 12 months old. It’s super fun.
- I know I talked about being ready for Fall last week but I reeeeally want to start decorating for fall. Is it really ever too soon? I just feel like it makes the house so cozy!
Please follow and like us: