Happy Tuesday friends! I hope everyone’s week is off to a great start so far. I missed my Let’s Talk Tuesday post last week so let’s get to it, shall we?
- How awesome are these sneakers? If only they weren’t already sold out in my size! Womp womp.
- As I mentioned briefly yesterday, I’ve recently been obsessed with baking muffins and Liam has been equally as obsessed with eating them. I already have a stash in the freezer to take out and thaw for quick on-the-go breakfasts. I’ve made pumpkin muffins and banana bread muffins. What should I bake next? Blueberry muffins? Give me all the muffin recipes!
- While we’re talking about cooking, I posted a poll on my Instagram Stories last week asking if I should post seasonal or easy weeknight recipes once a week on the blog and while weeknight recipes won out, I will still share a few seasonal recipes on here because, well, I love the holidays and already had one recipe photographed to share. Keep your eyes peeled for those coming soon!
- We are getting dangerously close to our trip and we’re practically counting down the hours! Especially after a particularly rainy and gloomy weekend. Bring on the sunshine and frozen drinks with umbrellas!
- Last week I bought a pair of Articles of Society jeans and they are seriously life changing. Ever since high school when fancy name brand jeans became the “it” thing I’ve been a bit of a jean snob. However, these were super affordable at $64 (plus I had a Nordstrom Note!) and I am already looking forward to getting another pair. They’re buttery soft and as comfortable as a pair of leggings. Treat yo’ self and go get yourself a pair.
- To help afford my shopping habit, I’ve been clearing out a bunch of stuff from my closet on Poshmark. Sadly, some of it has only been worn once or twice. I’ve previously sold stuff on ThredUp which was good but took forever and a day just for the package to get sorted and posted on their website (about 2 months in my case) and about 5 months from when I got my items back. Poshmark has been super easy to work with and they even send you the shipping labels. I just box it up and drop it in the mail and off it goes. Way easier in my opinion with a much quicker turnaround time and the payouts are straight forward and easy to get reimbursed.
- Speaking of name brand things, I have a small Tory Burch obsession and they are having a major sale right now. Pining over this and this. A lot of stuff sold out early but there are still plenty of items available.
- Hallmark movies have officially started and my DVR is already filling up. Not sure when I’m going to have time to watch all of these but I’m starting now and watching one as I type! It makes me want to put up my tree though…
- I’m really upset that I just found out today was National Nacho Day and I totally missed it! Nachos are easily one of my favorite foods and we order them for an appetizer (or sometimes even my entree – I’m looking at you Rock Bottom Nachos) when we go out to eat and they’re on the menu.
- Thoughts on the new Unicorn inspired line from Too Faced? I know unicorns are cool right now but I just can’t. Like no. Am I alone in this?
Previous Let’s Talk Tuesday Posts:
Please follow and like us: