- Homeland is going to be filmed here in RVA! Can’t wait to stalk them around town. Even more exciting, my Mom’s co-worker’s house might be used to film! I’m totally going to hide out so I can get a Clare Danes sighting.
- New clothing lines at Target? And phasing out Mossimo and Merona? Not sure how I feel about this because I don’t like change but I do love me some Target so I’m interested to see how this plays out.
- R. Kelly has a cult now? Apparently I’m super out of the loop because I hadn’t heard about this. You know you’re old when…But seriously, after his previous exploits, are we really that surprised?
- Is it just me or is everyone else ready for Fall? I know I was looking forward to Summer like crazy and I’m not trying to wish it away but this 100+ degree weather has got. To. Go. And more importantly, I want to start making allllllllll the Pumpkin recipes. #basic
- With that said, we only have 2 weeks until we’re off for a week at the beach and I cannot wait! Literally, I’m almost counting down the minutes. We haven’t taken a true vacation since our honeymoon so this is well overdue.
- Anyone else a little disappointed about the whole Michael Phelps swimming against a shark but not actually swimming against a shark? I mean, I knew they couldn’t actually throw him into the water with a shark and start swimming but come on. CGI? Lame.
- Please tell me I’m not the only one who watched the Christmas in July movies on Hallmark last week? I even recorded 2 to watch later…and set a reminder on my calendar for when they start running 24/7 on October 27th…anyone? Crickets?
- I ordered this playard last week so we have something to contain Liam while we’re out on the beach and it’s basically amazing. It folds up to the size of a large folding, camping chair and pops up immediately once you pull it apart. And it goes back together just as easily. Winning!
- We just got Liam’s 1st birthday party invitations in and I still can’t believe it’s time for us to start thinking about that. How can it almost have been a year since he made his debut into this world? I really can’t wrap my head around that. Cue the tears.
- I made coffee cake on a whim the other day after Tyler mentioned it and it was SO good. Who knew coffee cake was easy and can be made from pantry staples?
Previous Let’s Talk Tuesday posts:
Please follow and like us: